Configuring XWiki in an OC4J instance of an Oracle Application Server and an Oracle Database.
- Download the Software:
- xwiki-enterprise-web-1.4-milestone-2.war for OC4J Container
- Create a XWiki OC4J Instance for the additional extenstion use for example xwiki
- Create a Oracle 10g Database or just a new user/schema in an existing db. Install Guide
- Don’t forget to download the Oracle JDBC Driver (e.g. ojdbc14.jar) and to adapt your hibernate.cfg.xml file
- Now connect http://server_name:port/xwiki then the tables in the xwiki scheme will be created. after this you will get an error „document not found..“ go on adminisration and import the xwiki-enterprise-wiki-1.4-milestone-2.xar – file. now you have a default xwiki page.
It’s on you to adapt the wiki to your needs.
- Export PDF and RTF
- Recyclebin of XWiki
An useful link to get an overview of some wiki’s is www.wikimatrix.org